6 Budget Myths that Keep You StuckIn this Free Mini-Course you'll discover the common misconceptions about budgeting that keep you stuck — and what to do instead to overcome your budget woes. SEND ME THE FREE COURSE
Do you struggle to stick to your budget?
The real problem is that most of us were never taught the right way to budget.
We just sort of absorb these culturally accepted facts from social media, our friends, or the nightly news that sound good.
Unfortunately, most of those budgeting “truths” aren’t based on sound financial principles — and they leave you feeling more confused, frustrated, and defeated with every passing year.
But don’t give up yet.
Inside this free budgeting mini-course, you’ll find…
Sticking to a Budget
- How the mistaken belief that you need to make a budget and stick to it actually causes your budget to fall apart, month after month (and what you need to do instead.)
- If you think that it’s unexpected expenses that are busting your budget, think again. This course will explain what’s really going on here.
More “Wiggle Room”
- Wouldn’t it be easier if you had a little extra wiggle room in your budget? Inside, you’ll find out how this myth can actually hurt your budgeting efforts — and how to overcome it.
- Why pinching pennies often does not help your budget or move you closer to paying off debt (and the important step you should take instead.)
When You’re Feeling Stuck
- The #1 budgeting lie we tell ourselves as moms that keeps us stuck (and how to get moving forward again even when you’re feeling like a total budget failure.) And much more!
Join the Course
Ready to get started? Enter your details in the form below and click “Send me the free course.”
What happens next?
- I guarantee 100% privacy, your information will never be shared.
- After you sign up, check your inbox to confirm your subscription and then get the first lesson in this Budgeting Mini-Course.
- In addition, you’ll get even more information and inspiration you need to work from home and budget successfully, so you can spend more time with your family — delivered to your inbox a couple of times per week.
- If you ever decide to unsubscribe, simply click the link at the bottom of any of my emails.
Shannon Clark, founder