A little while back I had a big moment as a frugal living blogger. I was contacted by Mint.com for an interview. There are few sites that I would be quite that excited about talking with, as Mint’s budgeting software played such a big role in helping my family manage our budget as we worked to get out of debt.
If you’d like to know my thoughts on:
- How to save money but still enjoy your life
- How moms can find dependable (non-scammy) work at home jobs
- My top tips for grocery savings
- and more
Check out the interview over on Mint!
I also recently had the chance to chat with Lindsey Carlton, the editor of Coupons Daily blog.
She quizzed me on all things budgeting including:
- What inspired me to start the blog
- What motivates me to keep going everyday
- And what’s up next for the future of the blog!
Read the whole article over at Coupons Daily.