It’s coming, January 1, 2014. This will be our family’s third annual No Spend Month Challenge. Last year I began inviting my readers and other bloggers to join in our money saving challenge. You won’t want to miss this experiment in extreme frugality. Why you may ask?
Here are 6 reasons YOU should take the No Spend Month Challenge this year:
- Create an Emergency Fund
- Give to a Non-Profit or other good cause (Check out the GrowingSlower fundraising project at Living Water International)
- Save up for a family vacation or another fun splurge
- Start saving for retirement or a college fund
- Save up for the necessities like a house or car
- Pay off debt like credit cards or student loans and get one step closer to financial freedom
You can read about the our 3 years of No Spend Month Challenges here.